Lyle T. Lachmuth
(Pronounced LACKmuth - German for "much energy for laughter")
- Master of Science Organization Development, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- 35+ years business experience in Information Systems, Organization Development, Human Resource Development, and Business, Life, and Career Coaching
- Honours Diploma Chemical Research Technology, SAIT Polytechnic
- Published more than 6 dozen articles, monographs, and e-books on entrepreneurship, career development, and personal and professional growth
- How to overcome horrific writers block.
- Making the transition to the freelance life.
- If you do what you love, will the money follow?
- Why are so many women now having mid-life crises?
- Will Baby Boomers retire?
- Why do writers and other creative professionals get so stuck?
- How can a person transition successfully from the corporate world to freelance?
- What are the biggest challenges for multi-talented, eclectic professionals?
- Can a creative professional build a life based on just doing what they love -- and make money? If so, how?
- What causes the so-called mid-life crisis? And, how does a person deal with it?
- How is retirement different for Baby Boomers?
- What's different about your approach to coaching?