Is this you?
- You know you SHOULD go to a meeting or event and do some networking but at the last minute you always find an excuse not to go,
- You feel shy or awkward walking into a room full of strangers,
- You feel overwhelmed by the expectations and demands of networking,
- You loath ‘small talk’ and inane conversation and don’t know how to ‘strike up a conversation’,
- You struggle with getting really useful information or contacts from the other person,
- You don’t know how to deal with people who just won’t stop talking or who don’t let you speak, and
- You don’t know how to find opportunities to network
IF you said YES to any of the preceding then you’ll want
to attend the upcoming teleclass. . .
Networking for Introverts: How to Use Your Essential Styleâ„¢
to Find More Contacts, Clients, and Contracts
WHEN: Wednesday, April 19, 2006
TIME: 1:00 p.m. MDT, 12:00 p.m. PDT, 14:00 CDT, 15:00 EDT
For more details and to register CLICK here:
I do hope you’ll join us for this practical, timely